Review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five (BELOW). Review the attached “Sample: Outline.” Format your outline for the Final Paper according to the “Sample: Outline.” (NOTE: In the “Sample: Outline,” it states that the thesis statement is the last one to three sentences of the introduction.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Class name: SCI207 Dependence of Man on the Environment
Subject name: Outline for Final Paper below.
Outline of Final Paper
Review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five (BELOW). Review the attached “Sample: Outline.” Format your outline for the Final Paper according to the “Sample: Outline.” (NOTE: In the “Sample: Outline,” it states that the thesis statement is the last one to three sentences of the introduction. However, the thesis statement must be one sentence in length and the last sentence of the introduction.)
The outline must contain:
Introduction with thesis statement
At least five body paragraphs
Conclusion
Reference page
The draft must be three to five pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least three scholarly resources (at least two of which can be found in the Ashford)

What is your position on the debate about national ID cards?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Reading assignment from Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers:

• Alan Ehrenhalt, “The Misguided Zeal of the Privacy Lobby,” pp. 270-273
• Barbara Dority, “Halt and Show Your Papers!” pp. 273-278

What is your position on the debate about national ID cards? Authors Ehrenhalt and Dority both make compelling cases for and against the use of such cards, and for the most part, their debates are grounded in questions of privacy for American citizens. What is privacy? What does it mean to have privacy? Ehrenhalt writes in 1999, and Dority writes in 2002. How might these two author’s change their arguments based on the kinds of technology that we have today—smart phones, GPS trackers, spyware, and more. Is privacy achievable in our advanced state of technological development? Would national ID cards really make a difference in privacy one way or another?

If you quote from the readings above, use quotation marks, and supply in-text citations with the author’s last name, date of publication, and page number. Citation information for these readings may be found in the credits, Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers, pages 299-302 (Lester et al, 2011). Note that the information provided there is not in APA format. If you use outside sources (for example, if you quote a news article), you need to use in-text citations and include reference list citations

What is the relationship between landscape and psychological well being? After defining this relationship, discuss how the presence or absence of natural beauty in your environment affects your psychological well being on an everyday basis.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Examine the obvious environmental impacts as well as significant social and physical ramifications of urban sprawl. What is the relationship between landscape and psychological well being? After defining this relationship, discuss how the presence or absence of natural beauty in your environment affects your psychological well being on an everyday basis. Give at least one specific example.

Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.

Identify the products and practices that contribute most to your environmental footprint

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

The purpose of this lab is to learn more about how connected you are to the ecosystems and biosphere that you inhabit. You will learn how your everyday choices contribute to the human impacts on our environment you’ve been learning about. Most importantly, you will learn about benefits that you can achieve by joining the increasing number of people who are making choices that reduce their environmental impact.
Objectives
The objectives of this lab are to:
• Identify the products and practices that contribute most to your environmental footprint
• Identify solutions for each of these products and practices and estimate your savings of BOTH carbon emissions and money.
• Consider the multiple benefits (e.g., environmental, economic, health, etc) that humanity can achieve by reducing our individual and collective environmental impacts.
Procedure
1. Find out your ecological footprint:
a. Visit the Global Footprint Network web site. Use the footprint calculator to measure your ecological footprint and learn “how many earths” it takes to support your lifestyle. Be sure to choose the “detailed response” option for each question.
b. Answer each question in the quiz honestly and record your answers in the following categories:
• Your food (how much of it is animal products, processed, produced locally, and more)
• Your home (energy sources, how much trash you generate, how much new clothing and furniture you buy each month)
• Your mobility (how many miles you drive, the mileage of your vehicle(s), your use of public transport)
c. On the results page, click on “Explore scenarios” to learn how to reduce your footprint.
d. Use the questions that follow to reflect on your experience and feelings when taking this quiz.
2. Learn about specific products and practices that will help you reduce your environmental footprint and can even save you money.
a. Visit the EPA Household Emissions Calculator and complete its questions to learn more about your environmental impact and the benefits of solutions:
• Section 1: Estimate your current total household emissions (from home energy use, vehicle use, waste).
• Section 2: Explore actions you can take to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, and waste disposal costs.
• Section 3: See how much you can save (in dollars and emissions) by taking the actions you chose in Section 2.
Lab Questions
1. What are the 3 everyday products and practices that contribute most to your environmental footprint?
2. What impacts might result if everyone in the world enjoyed the same lifestyle? For example, what might the impacts be on:
a. Earth’s climate?
b. The health of ecosystems and biodiversity?
c. Humanity’s natural resource base and thus economic security?
3. Identify solutions to each of the 3 components of your environmental footprint that you listed in question 2. What are the savings of BOTH carbon emissions and money you can achieve via each solution?
a. How much would this amount to if every household in America (roughly 100 million) did this?
b. If everybody did this, what might the impact on the health of our environment be? For example, how might these collective actions benefit our air and water quality? The health of the world’s forests?
c. How might these environmental improvements benefit human health and, in turn, our economy?
4. Does reducing the size of our footprint necessarily mean reducing our quality of life? Why or why not? Are there ways of enhancing quality of life while lowering impact?

examine how thresholds of land use changes such as deforestation and urban sprawl can impact communities, predator/prey relationships, species diversity, and quality of life in human communities.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Overview
As you learned in Chapter 1, ecosystems are a complex and delicate balancing game. The addition or removal of any species affects many other species that might compete for or provide food. These interspecific interactions are further influenced by human impacts on the environment such as habitat fragmentation. Chapter 4 noted how disturbances associated with deforestation and urban sprawl alter environmental conditions in ways that can both shift competitive outcomes in ecosystems and threaten human well-being.

In this lab you will apply the scientific method to examine how thresholds of land use changes such as deforestation and urban sprawl can impact communities, predator/prey relationships, species diversity, and quality of life in human communities.

Scenario
The imaginary forest town of Pinchot, California is facing a land use planning battle. Conservationists and the local outdoor recreation industry want to protect at least 75% of Pinchot’s surrounding forest reserve to maintain the town’s natural heritage, including its unique biodiversity and valuable ecosystem services. Developers, however, want to expand the town’s neighborhoods and shopping malls and insist that protecting 25% of the reserve is all that is needed to sustain the forest’s biodiversity and economic value.

You have been appointed to a select team of scientists tasked with using the scientific method to evaluate the impacts of fragmentation on the forest reserve and community. Your objective is to determine the percent of intact forest that must be maintained to protect the reserve’s biodiversity and ecosystem services.

To achieve this objective, your team has developed a computer model based on decades of plant and animal population data collected by the Dept of Fish & Wildlife and local land trusts. Your modeling has also incorporated population data from the forest reserves of three nearby towns, which are 25%, 50% and 75% fragmented, respectively.

By comparing how fragmentation has impacted four ecologically important species within these four forest reserves, your team aims to answer the question of whether 25%, 50% or 75% fragmentation will be “sustainable” for Pinchot’s forest in terms of sustaining its biodiversity and ecosystem services. The science-based hypothesis that you are testing, using this computer model, is that neither 50% nor 75% fragmentation will achieve this goal.

About the Species
The four ecologically important species that your study focuses on include:

1. Spiny firegrass (SFG): a fictional Eurasian invasive annual grass. It is dangerous because as an annual that dries out in the summer, it increases the risk of dry-season wildfire in habitats that it invades. Elk do not eat SFG unless they are starving. SFG prefers disturbed sites such as roadsides and clearings, and does not do well in the shady environment of a closed forest. It flourishes in direct sunlight. Its effects on human communities include harm to pets and livestock – where it invades, it gets lodged in their noses and mouths, causing serious injury. Its spread also increases the risk of wildfire to homes and businesses.

2. Bluebunch wheatflower (BBWF): a fictional native perennial plant that is a habitat generalist, but is most competitive in moist forest interiors and least competitive in direct sunlight. In all habitats except direct sunlight, it is able to outcompete SFG and prevent the weed’s spread. As the preferred food of elk, it is particularly efficient at outcompeting the annual grass when wolf populations are large enough to moderate herbivore populations.

3. Elk: Elk eat BBWF, but do not find SFG palatable. Their preferred habitat is edges between the forest and clearings. At high numbers, elk eat BBWF, which otherwise suppresses the spread of SFG. When their population is high, elk pose the safety and economic threat of collisions with vehicles, which cause expensive and sometimes deadly damage.

4. Wolves: eat elk. Preferred habitat is intact forest. Wolves are highly sensitive to human disturbance and habitat fragmentation due to (a) getting hit by vehicles and (b) getting shot at by ranchers. They tend to avoid contact with humans, but occasionally prey upon livestock and pets.

The Importance of Forest Ecosystem Services to Your Findings

Your scientific team noted that several citizens of the town with a 50% fragmented forest reserve expressed concern about an increase in flood danger. They told the team that since 50% of the forest was removed and much of the land paved over for development, flood waters in the stream running through town have risen strikingly higher during major precipitation events.

Land trust officials of the town with a 75% fragmented forest reserve reported similar observations. They said that the stream running through town recently flooded the business district for the first time in history, causing millions of dollars in damage. In fact, the mayor told the team that the development the city had allowed seems to have exceeded a threshold of sustainability: it was not only unsustainable for maintaining their forest’s biodiversity, but also for maintaining the forest’s valuable ecosystem service of acting as a sponge that helps mitigate floods.

OBJECTIVES

Investigate the effects of habitat fragmentation associated with deforestation and urban sprawl on forest food webs and ecosystem processes.

Learn how to use the scientific method to address questions in environmental science and apply scientific findings to recommend management solutions.

Determine the percent of intact forest that must be maintained in order to protect the Pinchot Forest Reserve’s biodiversity and ecosystem services.

PROCEDURE

Literature Review
First, review course readings relevant to this lab:
• Chapter 1, which describes population and community dynamics, including competition between species, food webs and trophic cascades.
• Chapter 4, which describes environmental impacts of deforestation and urban sprawl, including biodiversity loss, fragmentation and increased runoff and flooding.
• Optional supplemental readings (feel free to use these to help answer the Lab Questions)
o Ecological Society of America’s ecosystem services fact sheet (and more in-depth report), which describes the valuable benefits that ecosystems provide to humanity.
o A brief overview article about the impacts of forest fragmentation on biodiversity
o A more detailed scientific review of effects of forest fragmentation on biodiversity

Computer Model Analysis
Click here to view a simulation of the effects of fragmentation on populations of your four key species. Follow the steps below to achieve your team’s objectives.

1. On the screen, you will see:
• Species addition buttons
• Level of fragmentation selection options
• A Graph showing population numbers

2. To explore species population dynamics, first select the 0% fragmented forest, which reflects the current undisturbed state of Pinchot’s forest. Complete the following steps:

a) Simulation Step 1: Add Spiny firegrass (SFG) to the forest ecosystem. In the graph on the screen, a vertical bar graph appears showing the current population of SFG. Record that number in your Excel data table for SFG alone at 0% fragmentation.

b) Step 2: Add Bluebunch wheatflower (BBWF) to the ecosystem. To the right of SFG, a second bar graph appears with a “BBWF” label beneath it, showing its current population. Record both the population number of BBWF and the new population of SFG (as influenced by the addition of BBWF) in your data table.

c) Step 3: Add elk to the ecosystem. Record the population number of elk and the new population sizes of SFG and BBWG (as influenced by the addition of elk) in your data table.

d) Step 4: Add wolves to the ecosystem. Record the population number of wolves and the new population sizes of SFG, BBWG and elk (as influenced by the addition of wolves) in your data table.

3. Adjust the fragmentation level to 25%, 50% and finally 75% and repeat Steps a-d at each level. At each fragmentation level, use your Excel data table to record species population numbers at each step of species addition.

4. When you have completed the data table, answer the study questions below.

LAB QUESTIONS

In the lab questions below, report your answers in the format of a scientific report: introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusions and management recommendations. Click here for a tip sheet about writing scientific reports.

Introduction
1. What is the question that this study aimed to answer? State the hypothesis that you tested.

Methods
2. Briefly describe the methods of data collection and analysis you used to test your hypothesis. What scientific procedure did you follow to answer your question and test your hypothesis?

Results
3. Look at your results table. What were impacts of fragmentation on each species’ population numbers when all four were present? Do you accept or reject your hypothesis? Support your answer with reference to the specific results upon which you are basing your finding.

4. Did you observe any thresholds of fragmentation beyond which a species’ population number rapidly declined (here, an example of a threshold would be if one or more species’ population numbers remained relatively constant at 0% and 25% fragmentation, but then suddenly fell dramatically at 50% or 75% fragmentation)? Did the effects of any such threshold on one species cascade through the community to impact other species? Explain, using specific examples from your data.

5. What were the impacts of competition on each species? How did the addition of BBWF, elk and wolves affect the populations of the other species?

Discussion
6. Which species appear to benefit from increasing fragmentation? Which species are negatively impacted? Based on your knowledge of environmental science, what could explain these observations? Support your answer with specific results from your data and ideas from your readings.

7. How do your findings relate to relevant theories in environmental science? Specifically:
a. Do your results indicate that any of the species are keystone species? Do they support the theory of bottom-up or top-down control of population dynamics in ecosystems? Explain.
b. How do deforestation and urban sprawl affect the greater food web? Do your results support idea that trophic cascades occur in nature? Explain.

8. According to the scenario, your results and the readings, how might the environmental impacts of deforestation and sprawl affect the human community of Pinchot?

Conclusions and Management Recommendations
9. What do you recommend to Pinchot as a “sustainable” level of fragmentation that conserves the forest’s biodiversity and ecosystem services while still allowing for some development? Following up on your answer to question 8, how might conserving Pinchot’s forest reserve protect the town from economic, health and safety threats posed by fragmentation?

Remember – this is a scientific report, so no matter what your opinion of deforestation is, make sure your results and the readings support your conclusions.

Visit Population Biology and complete the virtual lab. This lab gives you the opportunity to explore the affects of competition on population growth. Follow the instructions on the Population Biology Submission Form. Using this worksheet, you will answer the lab questions and fill in the table on the attached Population Biology Submission Form.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.
Visit Population Biology and complete the virtual lab. This lab gives you the opportunity to explore the affects of competition on population growth. Follow the instructions on the Population Biology Submission Form. Using this worksheet, you will answer the lab questions and fill in the table on the attached Population Biology Submission Form.

In the 1980s a popular environmental slogan was “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle” and now “Go Green,” is a popular message. Consider the Reusable Grocery Bags sold in markets everywhere. What are the pros and cons that you see in this latest trend? Give examples of the potential environmental impact.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

In the 1980s a popular environmental slogan was “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle” and now “Go Green,” is a popular message. Consider the Reusable Grocery Bags sold in markets everywhere. What are the pros and cons that you see in this latest trend? Give examples of the potential environmental impact.
Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with at least two references in addition to your text in support of your position. Cite your sources in APA style.

Extinction is a natural selection process. Should humans strive to preserve a representative sample of all biomes or aquatic zones? Why should humans be concerned with the extinction rate?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Extinction is a natural selection process. Should humans strive to preserve a representative sample of all biomes or aquatic zones? Why should humans be concerned with the extinction rate?
Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with at least two references in addition to your text in support of your position. Cite your sources in APA format.

Research and analyze nutritional aspects of your favorite junk food item (include the “Nutritional Facts” for that food item). Research and analyze nutritional aspects of the healthier comparable choice for that food item (include the “Nutritional Facts” for this food item as well).

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Research and analyze nutritional aspects of your favorite junk food item (include the “Nutritional Facts” for that food item). Research and analyze nutritional aspects of the healthier comparable choice for that food item (include the “Nutritional Facts” for this food item as well). For example if your favorite junk food is potato chips compare that with baked potato which is a healthier choice. Then compare these two food items with your own nutritional requirements and show why the healthier choice is a better choice.

Do a search on scholar.google.com on just the topic of the book. Scan several screens. Has the topic been studied by many different people?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Question 1. Book Title and subtitle:
Question 2. In the table, list each author by name and indicate what their credentials are. Credentials might include a degree (e.g., M.S., Ph.D., M.D.). If you list a degree, also list the discipline or field of the degree (e.g., Psychology, Dentistry, Biology, Fine Arts). If no degree is mentioned, list any experience that might lend credence to the author.
Question 3a. Go online to http://scholar.google.com and do a search on the author/s and the book topic. What did you find? (e.g., Has the author published on this topic in peer-reviewed sources? How many are there? Have all authors published?)

Question 3b. Do a search on scholar.google.com on just the topic of the book. Scan several screens. Has the topic been studied by many different people? If so, list some of the most common names.
Question 4a. Is there a reference section? Yes/No
Question 4b. If there is a reference section, what kinds of sources are listed? In what quantity? (e.g., Are there mostly books or mostly scientific journal articles listed?) Do the names you identified in 3b appear in the reference section?
Question 5a. Are there comments or recommendations about the book by others? Yes/ No
Question 5b. If there are comments, who made them and what are their credentials?
Question 5c.Are the credentials of the others scientifically credible? What makes you say so?
Question 6. To what extent do think this book likely reflects legitimate scientific knowledge? Use what you have learned in Chapter 1 and your answers to these questions to support your judgment.

Factual sunmmary ( it is about non- ovious fact about the company .. it means not only you write about the compny profile but write about what you realize when u read the case

1- Factual sunmmary ( it is about non- ovious fact about the company .. it means not only you write about the compny profile but write about what you realize when u read the case … for example : this company is big one in the world …

2- problems ( may there are more than on problems .. just you need define the problems and why it is problem that’s it

3- Alternative solutions ( explain each solutions and also u can explain advantages and disadvantage of eaxh solutions
4- selected solution
5- conclution

Just please write as this format u do not need add anything ….

please correct it from grammar and comma ….

Last time when I got my assignment I found space betwwen words and the case was not orgnized as usual ….

Please before you send it to me try to review it and edit and see if it looks good or not .

5-6 pages

Maximize Z = 2×1 + 10×2 Subject to Problem 19-1B

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Maximize Z = 2×1 + 10×2
Subject to
Problem 19-1B

Durability 7×1 + 4×2 ≥ 31 wk
Strength 1×1 + 6×2 ≥ 24 psi
Time 1×1 + 2×2 ≤ 11 hr
x1, x2 ≥ 0

1. What are the optimal values of the decision variables and Z? (Round your answers to 2 decimal places.)

Decision Variables
x1 x2 Z
Optimal values

A rsearcher wants to study the use of profanity in public by adults. Describe how a study would be designed using the following research methods: survey, experiment, and naturalistic observation. Explain the features, benefits, and limitations of each method.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

A rsearcher wants to study the use of profanity in public by adults. Describe how a study would be designed using the following research methods: survey, experiment, and naturalistic observation. Explain the features, benefits, and limitations of each method. 150 words

Describe how a study would be designed using the following research methods: survey, experiment, and naturalistic observation. Explain the features, benefits, and limitations of each method.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

A researcher wants to study the use of profanity in public by adults. Describe how a study would be designed using the following research methods: survey, experiment, and naturalistic observation. Explain the features, benefits, and limitations of each method. 150 Words

Solve these problems using graphical linear programming and answer the questions that follow. Use simultaneous equations to determine the optimal values of the decision variables.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Solve these problems using graphical linear programming and answer the questions that follow. Use simultaneous equations to determine the optimal values of the decision variables.

a. Maximize Z = 4×1 + 3×2
Subject to

Material 7×1 + 3×2 ≤ 26 lb
Labor 2×1 + 4×2 ≤ 22 hr
x1, x2 ≥ 0

1. What are the optimal values of the decision variables and Z? (Round your answers to 2 decimal places.)

Decision Variables
x1 x2 Z
Optimal values

What are the optimal values of the decision variables and Z?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us. Maximize Z = 6A + 3B (revenue)
Subject to

Material 20A + 6B ≤ 510 lb
Machinery 25A + 20B ≤ 850 hr
Labor 20A + 30B ≤ 1,000 hr
A , B ≥ 0

1. What are the optimal values of the decision variables and Z?

Decision Variables
A B Z
Optimal values

What is the standard deviation of the amount remaining in the tube?

A tube if Listerine tartar control toothpaste contains 4.2 ounces. As people use the toothpaste, the amount remaining in any tube is random. Assume the amount of toothpaste left in the tube follows a uniform distribution. From this information, we can determine the following information about the amount remaining in a toothpaste tube without invading anyone’s privacy.

a. How much toothpaste would you expect to be remaining in the tube?
b. What is the standard deviation of the amount remaining in the tube?
c. What is the likelihood there is less than 3.0 ounces remaining in the tube?
d. What is the probability there is more than 1.5 ounces remaining in the tube?

Give me five examples of where differences between people may result in a “semantics” problem in communication. (Example: Generational differences: A grandmother asked her16 yr. old grandson if he wanted something to eat. The boy replied, “No, I am cool”.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Give me five examples of where differences between people may result in a “semantics” problem in communication.
(Example: Generational differences: A grandmother asked her16 yr. old grandson if he wanted something to eat. The boy replied, “No, I am cool”. The boy did not understand when the grandmother brought him a coat.)

Introduce quotes when citing the article.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Read: “How to: Recover from a Social Media PR Disaster” (from Mashable Business) here:

http://mashable.com/2011/08/24/pr-disaster-recovery/

The Session Long Project will ask you to read and identify the claims within it. You will then write a three-four page response to the article expressing whether you agree or disagree with the author. You will want to cite the article you have read in your essay. Again, this assignment is to give you some experience to continue writing argument, using third person writing (when warranted), and using APA format. Unlike the Case Assignment, you should include your opinion here, stating whether you agree or disagree with the author’s claims. Continue to use the reading material to help with summarizing, paraphrasing, and argument.

Expectations

Write a three-four page essay that states your opinion of the piece
Use good summary and paraphrasing
Introduce quotes when citing the article
Use APA citation style and include a reference list
Submit your work to coursenet by the end of the module

Write two-three pages that identifies and expresses the claims made by the author.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Identify the Claim
Read: “99.9% of Proper Grammar is Obsolete” by David Wertheimer (from Digital Web Magazine) here (http://www.digital-web.com/articles/999_of_proper_grammar_is_obsolete/)

The case assignment asks you to read and identify claims made by the author. The idea is for you to practice finding claims or arguments that the author makes. To prepare you to make your own claims it is imperative to experience reading how authors make their claims. Likewise, you want to use third person throughout the response. In other words, you want to serve as a reporter of the information in the article. Pretend you are working for a news station and just reporting what the article says. Consider reviewing paraphrasing and summarizing in the reading material. When writing research, you will want to show that you are unbiased in your explanations of sources. Using third person can increase your ethos (ethical credibility) and show audiences that you have done your homework (your research) on the topic. To practice citing in APA style, please provide a reference list that contains the article you have read (cite parenthetically in the text and include the article on a reference list using APA format). There will be only one “source” on your reference list because we have not asked you to do further research for this assignment.

Expectations

Read the essay thoroughly
Write two-three pages that identifies and expresses the claims made by the author
Use the additional readings to learn about summarizing and paraphrasing
Use third person writing throughout
Cite the article in a reference list (you will only have one article on your reference list)
Submit your work to coursenet by the end of this module

Parallelism, sentence variety, and sentence clarity are necessary to effectively complete your body paragraphs. Why? How might you use them?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Parallelism, sentence variety, and sentence clarity are necessary to effectively complete your body paragraphs. Why? How might you use them?

Use the first 40 observations as the base period and draw an X chart (section 5.5) with the data. Clearly indicate the values of: Base Period Mean, MR, UCL, and LCL. What assumptions about the data are you required to make? Does this process appear to be in control?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

An amateur baseball team purchases its maple bats from Sweet Club Inc. and requests that the diameter of the baseball bats at their thickest part be as close to 70 mm as possible (70mm = 70,000 microns). They are willing to pay an expensive price for their bats in exchange for a high level of accuracy. Once a day, Sweet Club Inc. randomly selects one bat and measures its diameter to the nearest micron (one millionth of a meter). Measuring the diameter to this accuracy is very expensive and is done with only one randomly selected bat per day. Data from the last 365 days has been provided for you. Use the first 40 observations as the base period and draw an X chart (section 5.5) with the data. Clearly indicate the values of: Base Period Mean, MR, UCL, and LCL. What assumptions about the data are you required to make? Does this process appear to be in control? Comment.
Problem 5.1 (X-bar and s2 chart)

1 705.82 11.172
2 702.10 5.775
3 705.02 30.372
4 699.68 29.272
5 704.78 17.182
6 697.00 9.125
7 702.80 17.220
8 703.96 43.503
9 701.38 5.477
10 702.96 7.948
11 700.96 59.053
12 698.06 18.053
13 699.52 1.822
14 699.86 4.708
15 701.70 19.555
16 702.62 16.267
17 705.48 37.637
18 703.04 18.678
19 699.32 37.652
20 700.04 82.808
21 703.40 25.645
22 704.50 30.040
23 704.64 14.388
24 706.76 7.943
25 703.84 46.043
26 699.54 19.998
27 700.22 1.102
28 698.64 13.753
29 702.62 29.977
30 701.68 3.527
31 699.28 12.017
32 697.96 3.693
33 704.08 6.602
34 704.50 38.490
35 699.64 14.363
36 705.88 88.687
37 702.36 15.923
38 700.10 51.045
39 700.22 6.792
40 702.02 15.867
41 697.40 7.675
42 698.32 71.452
43 703.84 5.413
44 706.66 24.263
45 704.28 15.027
46 702.64 13.823
47 698.82 27.387
48 702.32 4.302
49 701.36 22.628
50 693.52 6.312
51 693.36 4.373
52 694.26 53.703
53 695.94 55.853
54 696.16 57.553
55 706.36 34.473
56 702.20 15.140
57 703.84 31.598
58 700.72 5.222
59 700.00 2.565
60 701.70 21.685
61 700.80 13.950
62 699.82 6.807
63 698.46 3.643
64 702.80 26.935
65 701.78 7.427
66 700.46 24.093
67 704.28 41.177
68 704.92 13.802
69 703.22 15.737
70 701.30 13.555
71 701.00 8.945
72 701.64 7.288
73 699.92 7.297
74 702.34 41.953
75 702.04 36.143
76 704.34 3.438
77 702.64 26.073
78 700.04 31.403
79 701.16 14.248
80 698.30 10.445
81 698.74 14.958
82 697.22 46.877
83 697.82 5.552
84 693.66 11.873
85 690.64 2.913
86 695.32 9.582
87 692.36 24.393
88 690.00 8.420

Problem 5.2 (X chart)

1 70077
2 70252
3 69661
4 69720
5 70174
6 70015
7 70419
8 70071
9 69777
10 70069
11 69838
12 70126
13 69698
14 69970
15 70338
16 70193
17 70004
18 69639
19 70048
20 70173
21 69931
22 70411
23 70087
24 70295
25 70007
26 69828
27 70051
28 69793
29 70086
30 70116
31 69664
32 69860
33 70308
34 69907
35 70281
36 69737
37 69852
38 69939
39 69580
40 70005
41 69722
42 69496
43 69916
44 69986
45 69822
46 70049
47 70008
48 70075
49 70270
50 70247
51 69979
52 69859
53 69660
54 70107
55 69917
56 69951
57 70012
58 69943
59 69986
60 70098
61 70111
62 70100
63 69998
64 69996
65 69860
66 70126
67 69961
68 69996
69 70461
70 69691
71 70170
72 69698
73 69882
74 70166
75 70352
76 69950
77 69871
78 70111
79 69949
80 70293
81 69974
82 69819
83 70128
84 69993
85 70324
86 70314
87 70186
88 70118
89 70031
90 69883
91 70093
92 70165
93 69953
94 69921
95 70499
96 70354
97 69943
98 69612
99 70088
100 69616
101 69795
102 69945
103 70130
104 70071
105 69912
106 69917
107 70306
108 70098
109 70610
110 69533
111 69756
112 69795
113 70025
114 69956
115 69526
116 70060
117 69603
118 70086
119 69686
120 70021
121 70171
122 69758
123 70002
124 69998
125 70006
126 69838
127 69630
128 69888
129 70358
130 70118
131 69773
132 70305
133 70378
134 69907
135 70156
136 69659
137 69766
138 69891
139 70237
140 70140
141 69774
142 69966
143 69905
144 70172
145 69950
146 69408
147 69730
148 70063
149 70093
150 69891
151 69744
152 69936
153 69623
154 70062
155 69785
156 70053
157 70413
158 70029
159 69765
160 69960
161 70061
162 70220
163 70157
164 70250
165 69874
166 69828
167 69766
168 70265
169 70003
170 69989
171 70006
172 70070
173 70371
174 70059
175 69883
176 69685
177 69820
178 70142
179 70302
180 69570
181 69988
182 69748
183 70011
184 70146
185 69729
186 70111
187 70431
188 69913
189 69809
190 69921
191 69945
192 69804
193 70588
194 70254
195 69977
196 69811
197 70025
198 69779
199 70183
200 70056
201 69752
202 70438
203 70170
204 70266
205 70595
206 70362
207 70462
208 69982
209 69336
210 70107
211 69991
212 70296
213 70038
214 69720
215 70002
216 69761
217 70081
218 70079
219 69946
220 70041
221 70604
222 69990
223 70056
224 70000
225 70070
226 70004
227 69940
228 70129
229 70013
230 69642
231 69867
232 70153
233 70084
234 69810
235 70127
236 70054
237 69882
238 70107
239 70508
240 69928
241 70156
242 69804
243 69621
244 70226
245 69954
246 69554
247 70427
248 69756
249 69819
250 70525
251 69703
252 70063
253 70051
254 70011
255 69789
256 69886
257 70306
258 70132
259 70242
260 70177
261 69949
262 70042
263 70196
264 70319
265 70040
266 70205
267 70021
268 69926
269 69868
270 70194
271 70048
272 69855
273 69917
274 70252
275 70426
276 70374
277 70323
278 69972
279 69990
280 69896
281 69874
282 70037
283 70209
284 69910
285 70054
286 70240
287 69822
288 70042
289 69812
290 70177
291 69897
292 69875
293 70189
294 69797
295 69872
296 70127
297 69906
298 70195
299 70064
300 69913
301 70153
302 69710
303 70112
304 70059
305 70039
306 70080
307 70188
308 70266
309 69939
310 70137
311 69842
312 69894
313 69856
314 69982
315 70033
316 69790
317 69617
318 70099
319 69981
320 69895
321 70122
322 69847
323 69933
324 70075
325 70120
326 69726
327 69835
328 70162
329 69868
330 69947
331 69981
332 69814
333 70401
334 69722
335 70267
336 70345
337 69709
338 70105
339 69830
340 70202
341 70013
342 70602
343 69728
344 70170
345 69953
346 69679
347 69939
348 69607
349 69922
350 70288
351 69909
352 70039
353 70047
354 70319
355 70196
356 70164
357 70016
358 69930
359 70224
360 70148
361 70077
362 69748
363 70172
364 69756
365 70024

Problem 5.3 (np chart)

1 14
2 11
3 8
4 10
5 11
6 14
7 10
8 11
9 12
10 12
11 7
12 8
13 10
14 9
15 9
16 9
17 11
18 8
19 7
20 14
21 10
22 9
23 14
24 14
25 9
26 12
27 8
28 3
29 9
30 11
31 11
32 14
33 8
34 11
35 10
36 13
37 5
38 8
39 7
40 8
41 5
42 10
43 17
44 8
45 6
46 7
47 9
48 15
49 13
50 11
51 14
52 15

Problem 5.4 (c chart)

1 8
2 13
3 15
4 10
5 9
6 6
7 13
8 8
9 10
10 11
11 11
12 16
13 10
14 16
15 13
16 8
17 10
18 20
19 13
20 12
21 8
22 17
23 15
24 18
25 15
26 11
27 17
28 13
29 10
30 10
31 13
32 4
33 11
34 12
35 17
36 13
37 8
38 18
39 13
40 7
41 7
42 11
43 8
44 17
45 16
46 11
47 11
48 10
49 11
50 8
51 15
52 16
53 12
54 18
55 10
56 9
57 15
58 13
59 10
60 9
61 16
62 17
63 12
64 13
65 14
66 24
67 29
68 31
69 32
70 30
71 29
72 26
73 11
74 14
75 12
76 16
77 9
78 13
79 12
80 5
81 22
82 29
83 31
84 33
85 31
86 26
87 25
88 9
89 13
90 11
91 8
92 9
93 11
94 11
95 10
96 19
97 29
98 25
99 29
100 30
101 26
102 25
103 9
104 10
105 8

Today most governments issue money that is not backed by anything more than a promise to honor it “for all debts public and private.” What is such currency called?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Today most governments issue money that is not backed by anything more than a promise to honor it “for all debts public and private.” What is such currency called?
A. gold standard currency

B. fiat money

C. warehouse cash

D. deposit receipt

How might a healthy balance of mind and body help you accomplish your life goals?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

How might a healthy balance of mind and body help you accomplish your life goals?

150 words

At Paradise Elementary School, the cleaning staff uses a strong chemical containing bleach to clean the restrooms. Breathing masks are provided,How would you advise her?

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

At Paradise Elementary School, the cleaning staff uses a strong chemical containing bleach to clean the restrooms. Breathing masks are provided, but the workers refuse to wear them because the children laugh. The principal is concerned that this may constitute an OSHA violation.
Question: How would you advise her?

Compare and contrast the Occupational Health and Safety programs in the United Sates, Canada and Mexico. MLA format paper with citations.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

Please Compare and contrast the Occupational Health and Safety programs in the United Sates, Canada and Mexico. MLA format paper with citations.

Student Name: Erfath Chowdhury
Course: IND 308

1. Include a cover page which shows the student’s name and the paper topic

2. A bibliography (works cited) should be included at the end of the paper

2. Term paper should NOT exceed six pages, including the bibliography (excluding the cover page)

3. Font type: arial; Font size:12 ; double space

MICO’s CEO knows that you are taking Decision analysis course and he asked you to consider all the alternatives to draw Decision tree and show all EMV’s on tree (show the calculation of EMV’s)?”

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

MICO Manufacturing Company currently manufacture specific items used in construction. Currently there existing plant is Diesel Base and 90% of time plant is in operation while 10% of time they have to shut down for maintenance.. When plant is in-operation 75% chances that they can earn revenue as high as $160m. While 20% chances that they can earn revenue as low as $98m. In Non-operational period of time (when plant is shut down for maintenance) they bear loss of $29m.

In recent meeting Jeff, proposed following alternatives
Improve the existing plant, develop Natural Gas Model, develop Electrical Model.

Improve existing plant
It requires $15m to improve/upgrade and they can earn revenue as high as $182m with 75% chances, and as low as $102m with 25% chances.

Natural Gas Model (NG)
MICO Engineers will work on New NG model. It requires $20m and chances for success are only 72%. If NG Model developed successfully, MICO is expecting revenue of $198m with 47% chances, revenue of $172m with 30% chances and 23% chances of earning revenue as low as $155m by using its own distribution channel.

In case of failure they can either stop further progress or give contract to ABC company to develop NG model for them, who offered them to design NG model as per there requirements. ABC will charge $30m only in case of success. Chances for success are 97%. If ABC fails MICO has to abandon the development of NG model.

In case of success through ABC Company, MICO can use its own distribution channel or they may use ABC distribution channel. In case of the use of ABC distribution channel MICO can earn revenue as high as $188m with 82% chances and as low as $157m with 18% chances.

Electrical Model (EM)
They have design of three Electrical models EM-A, EM-B an EM-C.
MICO Engineers will go first for EM-A it requires $18m and success rate is only 45%. In case of EM-A failure they can either stop the project at this stage or further proceed for EM-B which requires additional $8m and success rate is 50%. In case of EM-B failure they can either stop the project at this stage or further proceed for EM-C which requires additional $5m and failure rate is only 12%. In case of EM-C failure MICO has to abandon the development of EM model. (In case of success they will not work on other design/s)

In case of success of
EM-A: they estimated revenue of $180m with 75% chances and $162m with 25% chances.
EM-B: they estimated revenue of $178m with 80% chances and $148m with 20% chances.
EM-C: they estimated revenue of $190m with 78% chances, $170 with 12% chances and $142 with 10% chances.

MICO’s CEO knows that you are taking Decision analysis course and he asked you to consider all the alternatives to draw Decision tree and show all EMV’s on tree (show the calculation of EMV’s)?”

The point of the chapter-opening story of passenger deaths that accompanied the sinking of the ocean liner Titanic is that:

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

The point of the chapter-opening story of passenger deaths that accompanied the sinking of the ocean liner Titanic is that:
A) advanced technology cannot prevent tragedy.
B) social stratification matters and can sometimes be a matter of life and death.
C) all people have the same right to life.
D) social stratification often has little to do with everyday life.

What were the applicatons of the factors to measure and assess the impact on Sieman.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

What were the applicatons of the factors to measure and assess the impact on Sieman.

What factors did Sieman’s use to create value through employees.

Is this your question too? Our experts can help you prepare an answer and you can learn from the assignment. You can email your assignment to assignment@tutehelp.com or Click Here to Instantly Upload Assignment Online or visit our Service Page to know more about us.

What factors did Sieman’s use to create value through employees.